Material of electrode package Total Solution Hojeonable Inc.
Mixed product – HJ-UFE 1027 A (main agent): HJ-UFE 1027 B (curing agent) : HJ-UFE 1027 T(Black toner).
– Mixture ratio (Total 100%) = A : B : T (55~57 : 40 : 3~5wt%)
– When increasing the content of T, reduce the content of A, and mix in 100% mixture ratio.
– When increasing the content of T, the black content becomes thicker but the viscosity increases.
After mixing the product according to 1.1, conduct manual agitation for about 5 min.
– Agitate it slowly; otherwise bubbles will occur.
※ During the entire process, care should be taken to prevent contamination of foreign substances from the workers. All workers should wear protective equipment.
How to use
Use immediately after mixing.
Spray HJ-UFE 1027 or conduct manual molding. – Check the spray condition when using the equipment.
(Each equipment has a different process condition. Therefore, the process condition is evaluated by the worker before proceeding.)– If no spray equipment is available, manually apply HJ-UFE 1027 on the molding part before proceeding.
Refer to the figure below for the whole process chart of HJ-UFE 1027.
– When spraying HJ-UFE 1027 with spray equipment, make a dam or create a jig at both ends of the PCB (PAD). (The dam height should about 40 µm higher than the chip height.)– After conducting such process, proceed with the grading work on the upper side of the sprayed part using a squeezer.
(If squeezing is not conducted, luminous efficiency is reduced because of void formation and surface flatness inconsistency.)– After completing the above process, place the material inside the oven for curing.
(Curing condition: 100℃ for 2–3 hr)
Store HJ-UFE 1027 A, B, and T in a cool place without direct sunlight.
– Validity: 1 year
Use within 4 hr after mixing HJ-UFE 1027.
– Equipment, such as a nozzle, must be cleaned after use or when it is not being operated.
(Possibility of equipment clogging because of cured epoxy)