Material of electrode package Total Solution Hojeonable Inc.
- - Flip-chip semiconductor under-fill
- - BGA package under-fill
- - Reduces the existing flip-chip process and under-fill process into a single process
- - Increases productivity by reducing the number of processes
|Open Time||Hour||< 8hrs||-|
|Work life||Hour||< 8hrs||-|
|Shelf life||Month||< 3month||-40℃ or colder|
How to use
- 1) Defrosting
- – Take it out from the refrigerator two hours before working and leave it at room temperature without opening. Opening in refrigerated condition may cause the occurrence of solder ball as a result of dew condensation.
- – When using it, open it at room temperature (20–25℃).
(Opening in refrigerated condition may cause the occurrence of void)
- 2) Agitating
- This paste requires no agitation before use.
Reflow Profile Conditions
1) Check the defective lighting chip.
2) Remove the defective lighting chip (proceed doing the customer’s method)
3) Spray EFP on the soldering part
(Spray on each part like the figure or spray on the whole part)
Method I. Dotting
Method II. Dispensing
4) Carry out soldering after chip mounting and fixing